Have you ever been in that moment where you just remembered that you committed to follow up with a customer or visit him to execute a pending job, and on top of that, to make things worse, you didn’t send the proposal to win the business of a new prospect? I bet you experienced this more than once.
As a small business owner, you wear so many hats that it becomes hard to juggle them all, and as your business grows, it becomes even harder. But what if I told you that there are technological solutions to help you solve this problem?
Key Takeaway: A CRM system can help small businesses improve their customer management, sales processes, collaboration, and efficiency, ultimately leading to increased revenue and growth.
The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for your small business.
Specifically designed to manage and analyze the interactions with your current and prospective customers, its main goal is to make your life easier while enhancing customer satisfaction and ultimately driving business growth.
So, let me tell you how and why you should consider using one for your business.
1. Contact Management: You want all your customers' information in one secure cloud-based platform.
2. Communication Hub: Record a history of your interactions with your customers, calls, visits, emails, and messages, all in one place so you can always remember.
3. Lead and opportunity management. If connected to your website and social media, it can record and notify you of quote requests or more information needed from prospective customers so you can follow up promptly and win more business.
4. Task and Activity Management. You can assign activities to you or your crews so you remember that visit and you send those proposals on time. Believe me, your customers will appreciate it.
5. Reporting and Analytics. To start working on the business, you need summarized information and insights that allow you to make better decisions, like which ones are your best products and how fast you solve customers’ requests.
6. Automation. A good CRM can help to automate certain tasks like response emails and monthly invoicing.
You can and want to use technology to propel your business growth. As a small business owner, you must let go of those tasks that take 80% of your time and shift your focus to those that can grow your business. By assigning tasks and giving you a 360-degree view, a CRM can help you take care of what you care about the most... Your customers.
If you want to check out some options and choose which suits your business better, book some time with us here.